We at DPSS have a 25-year record of accomplishment in delivering high quality and effective bespoke procurement, contracting and supply chain management training courses in the UK and overseas.
However, we have come to realise that many people are not able to access the high-quality training that we provide. They may work for SME organisations or they have a specific skills or knowledge gap or have missed previous training opportunities. To meet this need, we have developed a series of short courses in procurement, contract management, supply chain management and related areas.
The courses are resourced by our team of highly qualified and experienced trainers, many of whom are published authors with international reputations.
Our team is led by Dr Ray Carter, author of “Practical Procurement” and “Practical Contract Management” and the creator of the 10 c model
Ray and his team have delivered courses to participants from many blue chips organisations, including Shell, Chevron, Coca Cola, Serco, Boots and many others.
As an accredited IACCM, ISO and CIPS training organisation, our quality is assured and therefore you can have complete confidence in the learning experience.
Our courses are organised into the three semesters
April to June, September to November and January to March
If you would like details of future course dates please email email@example.com
- Payment terms
- Credit terms
- Course bookings
- First transfer, made more than four weeks prior to the course start date - no charge
- Two to four weeks’ notice given - 25% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks’ notice given - 50% of the course fee.
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date - no charge
- Two to four weeks prior to the course - 50% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to the course - full fee.
- Unforeseen circumstances
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Fair processing
- Dress code