Delivered by Dr Ray Carter author of “Practical Contract Management” and creator of the famous 10 c model of supplier evaluation 14 – 18 May 2017
We have over 25 years’ experience delivering courses in the UAE to organisations including ADCO, NDC, ZADCO, ADNOC, Etisalat Telecoms, Beumer Group and others. Our courses are certified and lead to an internationally recognised qualification. The course has been designed to focus on the practical aspects of contract management and included in the course materials pack is a copy “Practical Contract Management” by Dr Ray Carter.
We have arranged for Dr Carter to visit the UAE, 14 – 18 May 2017 to deliver the course at a prestigious venue in Abu Dhabi City.
Dr Ray Carter MA FRSA MCIPS MCMI Cert Ed and UK Licensed Paralegal, is the Director of DPSS Consultants (Developing People Serving the Supply Chain), which is an international training and development consultancy made up of 25 specialist consultants.
Dr Ray Carter is a well-known author of many books and articles relating procurement and contract management
He has over 25 years’ experience delivering training and consulting in the Gulf region in has delivered many highly successfully courses in the UAE, Oman, Syria, Egypt and Bahrain working with contract, commercial and project managers, as well as technical people who have responsibility for the efficient, effective and compliant management of contracts.
You see can recommendations for Dr Ray Carter by visiting his profile at:
The 5 day course will cover all aspects of Contract Management including:
- Initiation stage, including developing the business case, cost benefit analysis, defining requirements and developing scopes of work.
- The bid stage, including developing RFP/ITT, developing award criteria, routes to market, sourcing and contractor evaluation.
- Development stage, including terms and conditions, defining liabilities and exclusions, drafting special terms, terms audit,
- Negotiation stage, including preparing for negotiations, developing negotiation strategies, understanding tactics and ploys, achieving objectives and win/win outcomes.
- Contract Management, including post award transition, measuring and improving contract performance, developing Kips, managing variations, claims and disputes, developing and maintaining appropriate relationships, contract close out.
Please this course is also available in house and bespoke for details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Carter is well known and recommended for his excellent and highly effective style of training. He has the ability to engage and relate to participants and their issues and needs, which comes from his many years of working in the field of contracts in the UAE and other locations and as international presenter, he prides himself on his cultural “sensitivity”.
The participants are assessed via a series of especially designed case studies that are undertaken during classroom time and successful completion will lead to associate certification.
Please note this course is also available as in house bespoke.
DPSS is an Approved IACCM training provider, recognised by CIPS as Centre of Excellence and we have ISO 9008 certification, so our quality is assured.
If you would like more details or would like to register for the course please email email@example.com and we will be happy to respond