This course is also available as an in-house event.
To book please contact email@example.com
Duration: 1 day
CPD points: 6
To enable participants to get updated and refreshed on the latest thinking and practices in relation to contract and commercial management and procurement activities
This course is designed for those in who have direct or indirect responsibility for the effective management and development of commercial contracts and contractors and therefore need to keep updated with the latest thinking and trends. This could include procurement and contracting teams, end users, technical experts, commercial managers, business development managers, sales managers, proponents, project managers, finance, internal customers, and other key stakeholders
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
• Understand the latest thinking and trends re the process of managing commercial contracts and procurement.
• Exploit opportunities to incorporate these new concepts into the business to add value
• Develop appropriate relationships with contractors
• Understand and utilise a range of new contracting and procurement strategies and options
• Measure current contract and procurement methods against the latest thinking and close the gap
• Understand the impact of recent changes in legislation
Date: Dates upon application
Cost: £350 plus VAT
Venue: Woburn House, Tavistock Square London
We accept payment by major credit cards.
Please note discounts are available for certain categories of participants including self-funders, charities, armed forces, schools, multiple and block bookings.
We accept payment by major credit cards
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you are eligible!