DPSS have developed bespoke, low cost E Learning Courses and Training for procurement, purchasing, contracting and supply chain team members. The courses are designed around the particular needs and priorities of the participants and the client. The courses are totally within the context of the procurement, purchasing, contracting and supply chain operation, within the clients organisation and market place.
DPSS has developed a low cost bespoke response to demand from the market place to reduce individual training costs, time away from the work place and carbon footprints. The bespoke program is designed for organizations, and can be provide on a person by person basis or under license.
The E Learning Courses and Training program is made of 5 modules, designed to cover the fundamentals of each subject, including:
- Fundamentals of Procurement
- Effective Contract Management
- Advanced Procurement
- Management of the Supply Market
- Effective Negotiation
The program is web based and is made up of specially “bespoke” learning media including podcasts, voice over power point presentations, multi-choice assessment, downloads, useful web links and e-mail help line.
Each module is made of 10 x 1 hour study and assessment sessions, equating to a full day of classroom training. The participants are assessed at the end of each study session to ensure that the building blocks of knowledge are complete.
The bespoke program is specifically designed for organisations who:
- have staff new to procurement, purchasing, contract management and supply chain management
- want fundamental key messages to be spread throughout the organisation
- staff who need a “refresher”
- staff cannot spare the time needed to attend courses
- have staff who are in procurement, purchasing, contract management roles, but are not specialists
- have a limited budget
- have a wide geographical spread of people to train
- The courses are totally within the context of the procurement, purchasing, contracting and supply chain operation, within the clients organisation and market place
- The courses are designed to be easily amended to reflect any organisational context, values and methods.
- Courses can be chosen according to the individual’s training needs.
- Courses are updated to reflect market conditions and legislation.
- Training sessions can be taken at any time to suit the participant’s schedule, at home, at the office, on the train via iphone and wireless
- Courses can be accredited for both individual and collective modules
- Additional support is available via webinars/teleconferences and workshops
If you would like free access to the sample program please email firstname.lastname@example.org