This course is also available as an in-house event.
To book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: ½ Day Workshop plus access to online Supplier Evaluation Tool
CPD points: 3
To enable end users, technical experts, proponents, internal customers, and other key stakeholders to work with procurement and contracting to undertake effective and robust evaluations of potential and existing providers and the reduce the risk of sub optimal outcomes. To empower participants to be able to collaborate with all key stakeholders. The course in corporates Carters famous 10 C Model.
Course Content Verification
The content of this course has been cross mapped with established competency frameworks and other international standards.
This course is design for all those who have direct or indirect responsibility for the effective selection and evaluation of suppliers and contractors and need to reduce the risk of linking with providers who are not fit for purpose. This could include end users, project managers, technical experts, proponents, finance, internal customers, and other key stakeholders who need to collaborate with procurement and contracting to develop robust selection and evaluation systems and templates. This could also include those seeking a refresher in this subject.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and value of selecting appropriate and fit for purpose providers
- Differentiate between the different methods of selection and evaluating and when to apply them
- Develop robust evaluations templates to ensure consistency
- Appreciate the need develop select criteria in cooperation with key stakeholders
- Reflect key KPI into to the selection and evaluation process
- The management and mitigation of legal and contractual risks associated with selecting providers
By the end of the session participants will be able to make full use of the tool to make robust evaluations of potential suppliers and contractors
– Session Domestics, introductions and learning outcomes
– Session Discuss the risk and impact of sub optional supplier evaluation and selection
– Session The importance of effective stakeholder involvement in the setting of selection criteria, especially in terms of technical competency and capability
– Session The legal aspects of selecting suppliers and the formation of contracts and remedies for non-performance and breach of contract.
– Session Explore the relationship between supplier selection and contract award decisions
– Session Highlight the advantages of utilising the 10 c Model and other similar models
– Session Course close out and action
Date: 5th October 2018
Cost: £360.00 plus VAT
Course ref: 070610C
Venue: Woburn House, Tavistock Square London
We accept payment by major credit cards
Please note discounts are available for certain categories of participants including self-funders, charities, armed forces, schools, multiple and block bookings
Contact email@example.com to find out if you are eligible!