DPSS has a 25-year record of accomplishment in delivering high quality and effective procurement, contracting and supply chain management training courses in the UK and overseas for blue chips clients and the public sector.
- have a specific skill or knowledge gap
- have missed previous training opportunities.
- work in a small team that doesn’t justify an in house programme
- want to enhance their career progression
- need to collect CPD points – all programmes count for 6 hours per day of CPD for CIPS purposes or 6 points for IACCM members.
- undertaking study for professional examinations
These include procurement, FM, contract management, supply chain management, soft skills and public sector courses
These courses are:
- One or two days duration
- Focused on specific learning outcomes
- Resourced by our team of highly qualified and experienced trainers, many of whom are published authors with international reputations.
- Delivery team is led by Dr Ray Carter, author of “Practical Procurement” and “Practical Contract Management” and the creator of the 10 c model
- Quality assured: DPSS is an accredited IACCM, ISO9001 and CIPS Centre of Excellence
- Offer a unique money back guarantee
- Provide free access to especially designed web apps valued at £75
As an accredited IACCM, ISO and CIPS training organisation, our quality is assured and therefore you can have complete confidence in the learning experience
Appropriate courses are Endorsed by IACCM
Our courses are organised into the three semesters
April to June, September to November and January to March
If you would like details of future course dates please email email@example.com
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with the quality of our courses that we offer a 30-Day money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction. Please view our Terms and Conditions Free Access to Web Applications All participants are given free access to a range of especially designed Web Apps to provide support, post course delivery, valued at £75 per application Advantages of our open and public courses One of the many advantages of our open and public courses is the opportunity to network and benchmark with a diverse range of participants from different organisations and different sectors, private, public and third sector. We adopt a proactive, participative, and participant centred approach with emphasis on the practical application of the tools, techniques and templates. The creation of Action Plans by the participants has always been the “experiential” dimension to all our courses. We appreciate the need to ensure that the learning is embedded and we use context – based case studies and other tasks to achieve this.
A summary of our terms and conditions relating to all commercial training
- Payment terms
Our standard payment terms is that payment is taken at booking unless otherwise stated. If payment by invoice has been previously agreed, the payment needs to be made 14 days from the date of invoice or prior to the course start date, whichever is sooner.
- Credit terms
Our standard credit terms for account customers are 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Course bookings
Bookings may be made by on line, via email, or phone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing upon request. Please quote purchase order numbers where applicable.
Should circumstances mean that you must cancel your course, the following charges will be applicable:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge
- Two to four weeks prior to the course – 50% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to the course – full fee.
Please note cancellations must be made in writing/email.
- Unforeseen circumstances
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid. We reserve the right to change venue if circumstances dictate but will make every effort to find a suitable alternative.
All course fees are subject to the current VAT (valid exemptions only
We welcome participants with disabilities and DPSS would welcome in advance, for setup purposes, notification of any assistance that a participant is likely to need during the running of the course.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with the quality of our courses that we offer a 30-Day money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction. If a significant majority of the course participants score the course less than satisfactory against our course ISO evaluation criteria, then if the claim is made less than 30 days after completion of the course, then we will guarantee to refund all fees (or part of fees) paid by the participant concerned. This will be in full and final settlement.
- Fair processing
All information that we hold concerning you will be held and processed by DPSS strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. As an individual, you have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to obtain information from us, including a description of the data that we hold on you.
- Dress code
All participants should be suitably attired in smart/casual clothing and take into consideration that air-conditioning can make venue warm/cool.
All of our Public Courses are also available as in house bespoke events