Being a member of CIPS provides access a wealth of expertise, experience and intellectual resources to support you”re purchasing and supply management activities including:
- National and international recognised qualifications
- Online document reference library – CIPS business intelligence
- Guidance on current practice from specialist knowledge groups
- An opportunity to network with other procurement professionals
- Subscription to the specialised Supply Management magazine
Here at DPSS Consultants we offer four CIPS qualifications, meaning that you can start at the Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and progress all the way to a Level 6 Professional Diploma to gain the prestigious ”MCIPS” status.
"Undertaking the CIPS course has helped me to progress my career and the work that is put in by the team at DPSS has helped me understand what a senior buyer role is all about and has also helped put what have learnt in the class room to use within the company that I currently work for. I have also been able to promote the good work that has been undertaken by DPSS with my own experiences to my current employer and they have taken this on board and are now sending all of the category buyers and category assistants through CIPS and have named DPSS as the sole and preferred supplier to deliver this to our organisation."
– Mark Wilson – Category Buyer